What is a transparent snake? Everything on this earth and in this vast universe proves the greatness of God Almighty in creation, and one of the manifestations of His creativity in creation is the creation of a transparent sea snake; It is a completely transparent object, and it is difficult to see or notice its presence.
What is a transparent snake?
- It is one of the types of sea snakes, and this strange creature has lived in the oceans for 140 million years.
- And it is also called thin-headed because its gelatinous body from the inside is compressed from its sides.
- It also consists of a very thin muscular layer that is somewhat visible from the outside.
- The most noticeable part of his body is a small tube from his alimentary canal.
- Like other snakes, this snake has dorsal and anal fins, except that it lacks pelvic fins.
What distinguishes the transparent snake?
- This object is characterized by the inability to see any of its parts; Like the heart, lung, or any of its organs.
- His blood cannot be seen, as he does not have red blood cells.
- As for its length, it can reach 8 cm. The transparent eel has a great ability to swim forward and backward easily and smoothly.
- Its movement is very rapid, and it has the ability to adapt to live alongside all fish for its calmness.
Where does the transparent snake live?
- The eel lives at a depth of about 100 meters below the surface of the sea, and in the daytime.
- It is preferable to be located at a little more depth, and at a temperature ranging from 24 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- It is difficult for scientists and experts to determine what kind of food the transparent eel eats.
- That’s because his gut is very delicate.
- They also did not find any remains or any zooplankton inside it.
- However, they recently found it feeding on tiny particles floating in the ocean called “marine snow”.