The most famous types of snakes, poisonous snakes represent a source of danger to human life. According to the World Health Organization in 2019, about 138,000 people die annually due to exposure to poisonous snakes.
The most famous types of snakes
- The rattlesnake is the first thing that comes to mind when most people think of venomous snake species, and this viper has been found throughout the Americas.
- Its name, of course, comes from the rattle at the end of the tail that creates a distinctive noise. The eastern diamondback rattlesnake is the most venomous of all species of rattlesnakes.
- Only about 4% of bites result in death with immediate treatment, but no treatment.
- Any bite of a rattlesnake has the potential to kill.
- The poison of a rattlesnake can kill a human being within 20 minutes, and a rattlesnake is comparable to a cobra in the strength of its venom.
- Also, if treated quickly, the venom can cause permanent organ damage and may even lead to the loss of a limb.
- Have you heard of the famous legend that Cleopatra used a snake to kill herself?! It is assumed that the type of snake that Cleopatra used was the snake of death.
- You can find this snake throughout Australia, New Guinea, and other regions.
- And this snake can lead to its bite to paralysis, stop breathing, and death within only six hours, and with quick treatment, the patient may recover.
- But without treatment, about 50% of bites are fatal, and the dead snake is one of the most dangerous types of snakes, and it feeds on other types of snakes.
- The blue krait is not as well-known as some other snake species.
- But the venom of the blue krait is 16 times stronger than that of a cobra.
- Unfortunately, there is no good ant venom serum for its venom.
- Which makes it quite lethal, and the blue krait tends to be self-contained, usually only coming out at night.
- So it is generally easy to avoid.
Black mamba snake
- The black mamba is usually found in Africa, and one bite contains enough poison to kill ten people, and the black mamba moves at a speed of up to 20 km / h.
- This makes it the fastest snake on the planet.
- The black mamba will sting its prey several times when it attacks.
- If a person does not treat the sting immediately, it will always lead to death.
- The Philippine cobra is one of the most dangerous types of snakes on Earth.
- And the Philippine cobra can be spotted by its wide neck collar.
- It is not necessary for a cobra to bite you to poison you, all it has to do is spit on you.
- And this can be done from three meters away.
- The venom of the Philippine viper can cause paralysis that leads to death within thirty minutes.